Monday, July 27, 2009

Playlists

I am the type of person who enjoys listening to an entire album of music (always with a few exceptions). The music on my ipod is varied and all over the map so I never set the ipod to "random". It would really confuse the flow of whatever I am doing, whether it's walking, taking the bus, driving or running.

However, I am going on a road trip later on this week and I am making a playlist. So far, there are 107 songs that have qualified for this list and yesterday, I realized there were a couple of artists that I had forgotten completely, so the list will grow for sure:)

This road trip is with some people I know VERY well. Some people I have met through friends, so I know them, but have never spent more than one evening with them. And there are others who I have never met. It should be interesting for sure, but picking music is hard! I want to keep it light, with a mixture of stuff that everyone knows and stuff that might be new to some people.

I will let you know how it goes:)

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment